[rescue] AUSTIN: BBQ next weekend?

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 4 15:18:32 CST 2001

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Derrick Daugherty wrote:

> gah! no!  they mentioned they might have an opening at their company so
> I immediately sent my resume :)  There was a bit of motivation for the
> quick reply to them :D

cool, much luck to you. its good to see that there are still good jobs
available somewhere out there :)

> I'm captain indecisive...deciding on the sides just about makes my brain
> explode..they're all so good...oh the horror

easy to solve, order one of each! (or two of each, etc)

> I think you're bill's alter ego and simply assume the new email addy
> every once and a while.  :)

hah! nah, i'm quite different. :)

> btw..I had another thought if Rudy's doesn't do it for everyone...
> Buffet Palace..they have all sorts of asian cuisine.... e-gad it's good.

or mongolian. buffet palace is ok but for less you can get some damn
good food around town. in fact, its so good i better not talk about it
because then i'll get hungry...

--a