[rescue] AUSTIN: BBQ next weekend?

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 4 14:52:09 CST 2001

It's rumored that around Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 08:28:40AM -0600
Amy <turtlex at feeding.frenzy.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
> > heh, I sent private emails afterwards.
>
> aiee! making fun of us so soon? ;) i'm sorry i couldn't make it out..i

gah! no!  they mentioned they might have an opening at their company so
I immediately sent my resume :)  There was a bit of motivation for the
quick reply to them :D

> wasnt feeling well plus i figured you guys would enjoy your dinner
> more without me chattering on like a fool. that whole
> evil-scheming-to-get-rid-of-the-collections wife presence can be a downer.

The more the marrier.. makes it a little more chaotic and that's always
good.

> > The beef's just the excuse.
>
> dont forget the evil banana pudding.

I'm captain indecisive...deciding on the sides just about makes my brain
explode..they're all so good...oh the horror

> > If we're lucky more austinites will show.   If I'm real lucky I'll have
> > a job by then too :)  I'd hate to take the one in houston..but the lure
> > of multiple e10ks is so attractive.  and san.  so sexy.
>
> houston? ick. thats so terribly far away :(

yes, tis an evil place.  BUT so far the job sounds like what I'm looking
for.  Since I basically live at work it might not be so bad.

> --a
> contrary to public opinion, bill doesnt keep me locked in the garage.
> instead he keeps me in the kitchen.

I think you're bill's alter ego and simply assume the new email addy
every once and a while.  :)

btw..I had another thought if Rudy's doesn't do it for everyone...
Buffet Palace..they have all sorts of asian cuisine.... e-gad it's good.