[rescue] 670MP

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 2 15:50:26 CST 2001

I don't have a picture of an SM100 handy but I think they
have six chips/heatsinks on them, but only two processors.
Despite the name, they run at 40MHz and feel like 16MHz.

If you assume that he saw six chips and interpreted that
as six cpu's, then it has one SM100, or no CPU's if you
count the SM100 as a rounding error.

KL