[rescue] SGI stuff

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 2 15:23:18 CST 2001

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1291334927

Anyone feel like mounting a major SGI rescue in Oregon?  Someone has a
huge lot of SGI big iron for sale.

Nice boxes like Crimson RealityEngines, VGXs, VGXTs (20 crimsons total),
and a historic 4D/70GT (the machine used for the abyss according to alias
wavefront).

Plus tons of parts, including monitors.

Darn it, I wish I was near Oregon with some cash.  These would be some fun
toys.  <slashdot mode=on>Imagine a beowulf cluster of these
things</slashdot>.  I wonder what the reserve is.  The Buy It Now price is
definately high.  Well, maybe it isn't too high, but between that price,
and the difficulty of taking delivery, I think they will be hard pressed
to find people.

--
Joshua D. Boyd