[rescue] If Larry Snyder is still following. . . .

Larry Snyder rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 2 12:57:04 CST 2001

The disk boxes can be opened up by sticking a paper clip in the pinholes
in the top and bottom.  The release levers can be unlocked by sliding a
thin credit card upwards along the left side of the lever (then you push
on the lever and it pops out).  The box interfaces to the host using
Ultra-Wide-Differential SCSI, and the cards they connect to ain't cheap....
No fancy array stuff, but it does take care of spindle power sequencing nicely.
HTH,
-ls-