[rescue] AUSTIN: BBQ next weekend?

Al Potter rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 1 08:03:46 CST 2001

larrys at lexisnexis.com said:
> Are there any Texans on the list that make their own?  This is
> something I'd like to learn, so I'm looking for a mentor, so-to-speak.
>  I know we don't do it right around here in OH.....

DISCLAIMER:  I ain't from Texas, and burnt steer != BBQ.

Dig up a copy of the old Playboy with Ronald Rayguns  Daughter on the cover
(and <yetch>, inside).  The food article that month has recepes for beef and
pork bbq.  I've tried several of them, and use one of the pork sauces as a
starter for my own secret recepe.

Try hard not to look at her pictures.  It'll ruin the taste of the `que.

AL