[SunRescue] OBP coolness

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 31 18:39:54 CDT 2001

First, the 68060 isn't really RISC.  Second, there are prototypes of 68060
accelerators for the Next cube floating around.  They don't go up for sale
very often though.

BTW, one could say that the G4 is the PPC NRW.

Was there ever supposed to be a SPARC NRW?  Because I know there is a
SPARC port of Nextstep.

Last, what is the aviion?

OK, really for last.  I just bought a 712 on ebay.  Now, I just need it to
arrive, and I'll finally get the real Next experience (well, then next
closest thing).

--
Joshua Boyd