[SunRescue] OBP coolness

jeff borisch rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 31 15:54:57 CDT 2001

Bill Bradford wrote:

> I remember the first time I ran across a machine that could turn off its
> own power (was some ATX-formfactor PC).
>
> "woah."
>
> Then there's even the Netra T1, which can turn ON its own power.. 8-)

And then there's like, the 715/80 at like, my friend Preetham's house. We
were just fooling around and flipped the power switch on the side without
proper shutting down. Then this little box comes up and says like, "don't do
that, do you want to turn off the computer or something?" We say yes and
poof it shuts down and powers off. We look at each other...

  me: Woooooooaaaah
Pree: Woooooooaaaah

It went something like that anyway. (-:

--jeff