[SunRescue] PHP/MySQL/Apache for Solaris...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 31 05:11:14 CDT 2001

<basedir> was used to avoid typing - it is /export/home/ken/nusphere in
every instance...

I think it wants an Ultra - damnit. I can do it, but I wanted to get this
installed on my SS/5-170.

I'll try an Ultra system next. The box has a mysterious reference to "Sun
Solaris 2.6 on SPARC III" as the supported SPARC/Solaris platform. Hmm...

If this runs on an Ultra, I'm set - if not, I get to ddnace with Tech.
Support I guess...

Thanks all,

Ken