[SunRescue] Rescued a Model 712/60

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 22:56:34 CDT 2001

I have one of these. They're nice video cards.  I got mine off ebay for
around $55 but didn't get the little ribbon cable that connects it to the
mobo.  I remember asking comp.sys.hp.hpux (i think) if anybody had one, and
had some clown try to sell me the whole card for $500.  Idiots, I swear.

Jeff

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Stephen Worotynec
exclaimed:

>> 24 bit? I have *never* seen a 24 bit card. I have seen the extra video
>> memory for the 712's that enables 1600 x 1200 x 8
>
> I believe I have a 715/80 with (IIRC) a 24bit HCRX-24Z card and 24bit Z
> buffer.
>
> Steve

"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.