[SunRescue] Fw: Ultra 2's

Stephen Dowdy rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 20:05:23 CDT 2001

>   Ahh, Bill Cooke!  I've done A LOT of business with him (literally
> hundreds of machines) and I recommend him wholeheartedly.  He's an
> unconditionally honest businessman and a great guy.  And his office is
> just around the corner from my rental property in FL. :)
>
>             -Dave McGuire

I was just about to post the contact info, because i finished my
call allocating 4 of them first (heh ;-})  (that leaves 6 or less for
the rest of you to fight over -- These are priced about half what
i've seen them going for lately.  However, U2's seem to be falling
in resale value a lot in the past several weeks.  I'm not complaining)

I've done business with Bill once before (6 U1/170E's) and had no problem.

--stephen
--
Stephen Dowdy - Systems Administrator - CS Dept - Univ of Colorado at Boulder
dowdy at cs.colorado.edu  --  http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~dowdy/signature.html