[SunRescue] PHP/MySQL/Apache for Solaris...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 14:12:04 CDT 2001

Brian,

Thanks for all the great info - if it wouldn't be too much bother, a set of PHP/MySQL/Apache executables that could be easily installed/copied into place would be great, and I am sure many others here would be interested...

Jon has offered to "hook me up" with some modules he had installed on his box, but if something a bit more formal could be arranged, that would be great!

I can't believe none exist so far - I think one of the freeware sites linked off of Bills sunrescue.org homepage has Apache w/PHP *support* compiled in, but I could never find PHP in an executable form...

My particular machine is Solaris 7, if it matters...

Thanks!

Ken