[SunRescue] Re: expensive paperweights

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 30 10:27:43 CDT 2001

Gil,

I had a pair of those I sold on Ebay a few months back.  Very reliable.
I used them off an on for storing install files on my PCs.  I even put
one in an old IBM PC 5150.  I didn't power it up very much, However.  It
was a lot of heat, and I knew it had to be taxing that little 60 watt
power supply to the limit :-)  The one in my Pentium system was powered
on constantly, However.  I think I paid $15 for the both of them at a
ham fest :-)  I had both of them in my Pentium system for awhile..... I
used to stick my feet next to them in the winter :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA