[SunRescue] Second SCSI (diff) not recognized?

Don Varner rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 15:15:30 CDT 2001

Sounds like you're referring to a SunSwift board.
10/100TX  on left,  68 pin SCSI on right.  Run pkginfo
to see if you have the SUNWhmd and SUNWhmdu
packages loaded.  I vaguely remember the packages
aren't loaded with User or Developer clusters with 2.5.1.
For some reason Sun stuck 'em under the OEM cluster
so they're not loaded unless you installed everything.

Don Varner