[SunRescue] djbdns, BIND, and DNS Security

Gregory Leblanc rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 14:06:06 CDT 2001

On 29 May 2001 02:33:18 -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
[snip]
> Personally all I can say is that as a freeware developer I would have
> long ago been forced to leaved left the USA if I'd orignally been born
> (or lived as a resident) there.  Sorry my southern neighbours, but your
> crazy laws are just not compatible with my needs!  As it is I consider
> myself very very lucky to be a Canadian and I hope my efforts and those
> of my countrymen will continue to bring into power Canadian governments
> which will be able to resist at least the worst parts of any oppression
> from our giant neighbour to the south and indeed also any from our

You do realize that Canada is the second largest country in the world,
right?  (second only to Russia).  Hard to call us a "giant neighbor"
that way, isn't it?  I doubt that the GDP of the US that that huge
compared with Canada, but I haven't done any economics in a few years
(and don't really care to look).  Later!
	Greg

--
Troll, troll, troll your post
Gently down the feed