[SunRescue] Were to go for help

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 11:24:34 CDT 2001

> 	Love this list for all the great sun help and advice but now I find
> myslef in need of digital help and advice, anyone know where I can find a
> list like this for digital equipment?

What kind of digital info.

The comp.sys.dec newsfeed is fair to good, although they be highly
VMSized.

The NetBSD alpha or pmax or VAX lists are pretty good.

This list has more DECies than would first appear.....(:+\\.....
(All right... how many of us grok VAXenspeek, MIPSlingo, and Alphaese?)

I run half a dozen of the critters here in the office server farm
and at home,  right beside the Suntoyz.

Speak up... Bill probably won't mind....  We rescues Suntoyz, we rescues
DECtoyz... we rescues all kindsof *nix toys.....(:+}}.....

Bob