[SunRescue] Sparc5 memory?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 28 01:17:17 CDT 2001

If you can wait a week for arrival (est.) SS/5 RAM is quite cheep at
www.supersellers.net, $17/32 Meg DIMM, not sure of S/H charge ($3-5 I
assume, no matter Qty., but I don't know).

I ordered an SS/5-170 from them at $230 (a great price, IMHO) and S/H was
$25 flat.

If anyone is looking for LX/IPX RAM, please contact me off-line, I have a
small pile of such pieces available...

Thanks,

Ken