[SunRescue] It's a stretch, but anyone want a *tiny* AT powersupply?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 27 20:23:50 CDT 2001

It's 40 Watts (as best I can figure), with AT connectors, one HD connector,
and two 3 1/2" floppy power connectors on it.

Removed working from a dead Proxim RangeLan/2 AccessPoint...

(I gave away the RangeLan card, then stripped out the *etherblaster* ISA
10baseT/10base2 NIC, the floppy drive, a tiny 12V fan, and the LPX riser for
a later machine. Turns out the AccessPoint was a 386SX-40 based sysetm with
2x 256K 30 pin SIMMs...)

If anyone wants it, I'd be happy to let it go for $5. It is Very small, a
little thicker and taller than a 3 1/2" floppy drive.

Ken