[SunRescue] S100 BUS

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 27 05:29:43 CDT 2001

Well actually it was 32k total static ram, and 24k total dynamic ram. Or
it might have been a total of 63k of ram, I vaguely remember the N*
memory card having a special option to turn off 1k of memory at the 56k
mark because this is where the 1k of ROM was for the N* floppy
controller was located. I really should see if I can get that machine
going again if for no other reason than sentimental ones.

-Mike

Kevin Lee wrote:

> 8K STATIC RAM WOW.  I bow I respect.  That was a REAL COMPUTER.
>
> k.

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *