[SunRescue] Sparc 10/20 Ram

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 26 12:11:23 CDT 2001

There is no reason SS/20 RAM won't work in an SS/10, unless they are 32 Meg
DIMMs - only under vary particular scenarios will an SS/10 accept 32 Meg
DIMMs.

I'd swap with you, but I am in the US - if you'd like to swap, let me know -
I should have a bunch of 16 Meg SS/10 DIMMs coming in my SS/10 SX next week.

Ken