[SunRescue] My darn Axil 245... (again) - 72 Pin Memory FS/FT

Marc ZYNGIER rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 25 16:09:34 CDT 2001

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Nicewonger <twmaster at twmaster.com> writes:

Mike> This is not entirely true. Many Alpha boxes, especially the
Mike> AS200 and 400 take memory in pairs and were 33 bit. As for the
Mike> Multia I cannot speak with authority.

I've been trying 33 bits memory on both my multia and my AlphaServer
1000, without any success... Would have been nice on the AS1000, since
this beast wants 5 SIMMs per bank (4 SIMMs for main storage, and one
dedicated to ECC...).

	M.
--
Places change, faces change. Life is so very strange.