distributed mailing list? (Was Re: [SunRescue] Question...)

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 16:38:43 CDT 2001

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 05:26:44PM -0400, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> Yeah well, maybe we better start developing it just in case ;).

The reason I asked is because my ISP *doesent* monitor my bandwidth,
and I dont see that they're *going* to - but if they *do*... 8-)

Maybe over this weekend I'll do a "minimalist" version of the SunHELP
page and make that an option on the new machine.

You know, I really enjoy running these lists and having you folks to
talk to.  I work a lot, and I dont get out of the house much - not
too much of a "party animal" - god I feel old, and I'm only 26!

Whats sad is that I realize I've been on the Internet and using IRC,
etc, for almost TEN YEARS NOW.  *gasp*

Bill

--
Bill Bradford