[SunRescue] RE: Bill's Big-Honkin bandwidth!

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 16:34:33 CDT 2001

Yeah, we could devise some form of store and forward protocol, and maybe a mechanisim for only forwarding messages when phone rates are low/during various windows of opportunity, and maybe we could also implement some form of directory, listing all the sites we share information with.

Maybe we should just make a newsgroup, and have several mirrors...

As long as the tags/whatever are such that they won't suprise/offend my boss if he sees them looking over my shoulder, (or worse, my wife!) that's fine.

Ken