[SunRescue] Re: [geeks] Question...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 14:01:09 CDT 2001

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 12:16:16PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Would you guys object to a short 1 or 2-line sponsorship message
> at the bottom of each email from the rescue/geeks/sunhelp lists?

Actually rather than do this, I've setup the following:

http://www.amazon.com/paypage/PXU3UAY1SWEGJ

"Help Support SunHELP" banner, through Amazon's Honor System.

After thinking a bit, corporate sponsorship of the lists is a
bad idea - after all, we wanna be able to criticize anybody and
diss anybody we want if necessary. 8-)

bill

--
Bill Bradford