[SunRescue] Here's a dumb, quick to answer SS5 ?

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 13:52:03 CDT 2001

On Thu, 24 May 2001, Will Jennings wrote:

> OK, so I have an SS5, and it has all of the memory slots filled except for
> one.. Will it work this way or no? The damn field handbook doesn't seem to
> cover SS5's.. *kicks SS5* That's really all I need to know.

Nope sorry mate; you're outta luck; You have to put them in fours; so my
best recommendation is to take those three spare ones out.

Yeh -- my machine doesn't work very^H^H^H^H at all with 32MB; and would
start flying^H^H^H^H^H^H working if you send those spare DIMMs to me.

=-)

--
h: 0115 922 7162   w: 0115 953 1803