[SunRescue] Tax (was Ultra 5)

Dan Debertin rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 24 11:24:48 CDT 2001

On Thu, 24 May 2001, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> Yeah, but haven't you noticed that fountain sodas taste different?  I much
> prefer soda out of the can or bottle to a fountain, even if it meant
> buying 5 cases a week.

Fountain Coke is terrible; I won't drink it. In addition, I have the
following quirks:

1. Canned Coke is only good at room temperature, except after 10pm, when
refrigerated Coke is nice.

2. The plastic 20-ounce bottles are only good cold, and only when the cap
is red. Any other color (i.e. green <ugh>) just tastes & feels wrong.

3. The big 2-liter plastic bottles are good at room-temp when drunk
straight from the bottle, or refrigerated if poured into a glass, but NOT
with ice.

Some call me kinky. I like to think of it as refined ;)

Dan
--
Dan Debertin
airboss at nodewarrior.org