[SunRescue] Butt Wipes...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 22 21:53:48 CDT 2001

Probably a bit more water soluable - most baby wipes are not designed to be
flushed, though many can be...

The things you learn when you have kids...

Oh, BTW, I am about to send an SS/5 to Scotland via USPS ground (!?) - I
listed it on eBay, and this guy says he does this all the time, not too
expensive...

Hmm...

Oh well, it's his dime - international buyers always pay *actual* S/H from
me,a nd they get to choose their shipper too!

Just thought it was interesting...

Ken