[SunRescue] multics is dead, long live multics!

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 22 12:37:06 CDT 2001

Who owns the assets to it?  Hmm.  A quick look around turns up Bull HN
Information Systems in Billerica, MA, USA.  Are they still in business?
If not (and assuming they didn't sell the rights before closing), then who
would own the source, or would it then revert to the employees that wrote
it, or would it revert to the public domain.

--
Joshua Boyd