[SunRescue] Stuff for sale, trade or even free

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 22 07:52:08 CDT 2001

Chad,

I am interested in your SS/5 RAM - I'll offer $50 for all 8 pieces or RAM,
plus $4 USPS Priority Mail.

SS/20 RAM can be had *very cheaply* on Ebay - see:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1239021128

and

    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1239021513

So your SS/5 ram could be replaced for SS/20 RAM for about the same $50 (for
160 Meg).

Let me know if interested, I can pay via paypal immediately, then you could
pay "sunguk" for the SS/20 RAM with the credit in your paypal account (no
out of pocket expense)...

Thanks,

Ken