[SunRescue] RE: Budget Ultras

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 22 03:10:34 CDT 2001

Not that I'm defending the seller (Don't even know them) but it IS possible
that they're using a pack&ship place to package the machines, and they're
notorious for REALLY expensive packing charges! Best bet would be to email
the seller before the auction is over, and ASK what the shipping charges will
be to your zipcode.

-Mike

Daniel Prabhakar wrote:

> Be careful! This person does not say what the shipping charges are. After
> you win the auction, you will be hit with something like $200+ in shipping
> charges - just check the feedback.
>
> Daniel

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *