[SunRescue] Wanted: Old Sun propaganda

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 20:23:18 CDT 2001

[ On Monday, May 21, 2001 at 17:25:11 (-0400), Loomis, Rip wrote: ]
> Subject: RE: [SunRescue] Wanted: Old Sun propaganda
>
> I *knew* there was a reason we saved those
> pamphlets...

Oddly I only have one Sun Canada pamphlet in my "hardware" drawer.  It's
a four-page colour for the introduction of the Sun-3 family in April 1986..

I says the basic Sun 3/50 was $12,395[cdn] (with a 19" monochrome
bit-mapped display monitor, mind you! :-)

I can either have it scanned or send the original....

No doubt I have newer Sun stuff, but that's the only one that's made it
into sorted folders in my hardware drawer so far.  (I think my sorting
has only progressed to about 1990 or so :-)

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>