[SunRescue] Wanted: Old Sun propaganda

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 16:31:38 CDT 2001

Cool!  I'd love to see more of this.

How about making some brickshelf style thumbnail pages?
I could send you the scripts I use for the static part
of brickshelf (scan archive) if that would help.

Would it make sense for me to set up a brickshelf style
gallery so people could upload sun related pictures
that don't fit the brochures/manuals/pamphlets  criteria?

Would anyone use it?

KL