[SunRescue] Wanted: Old Sun propaganda

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 16:25:11 CDT 2001

Bill--
I *knew* there was a reason we saved those
pamphlets...
I have the following things which aren't up on
sunhelp.org (same vintage/pamphlet type as what's
there):
SPARCstation 4
SPARCstorage Array Series
SPARCstation Voyager
Netra System Management Server
Netra Internet Server Series
SPARCcluster 1

I also have dupes of the following things which
*are* up there:
SPARCcluster 2000PDB/1000PDB
SPARCcenter 2000E
SPARCserver 1000E
SPARCstation 5

I can either send you the originals or get a
scan done here (need to get my HP IIcx attached
to something again...)  Let me know your
preference--I have a slight preference to keep
the originals, but it looks as though you have
a better resolution scanner available than I do.

I had never even heard of the SPARCcluster 1 until
I un-buried the pamphlet--pretty cool (up to
four SPARC 10s in a single cabinet...)

--
Rip Loomis
Brainbench MVP for Internet Security