[SunRescue] Tape drive

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 15:15:58 CDT 2001

"Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> I'd be hard pressed to compare them to Amigas since they have no video or
> sound.  Further, unlike the amiga, they don't have lots of dedicated
> co-processors (although the Amiga's coprocessors were dedicated to video
> and sound, so...).

[snip lots of reasons it's not an Amiga]

Hmmm ... OK, I guess I was led astray by the use of AMOS.

--
David Cantrell | cthulhu at unixbeard.net | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh