[SunRescue] Off Topic: Rescuing my Sun

linc rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 10:19:36 CDT 2001

HELP!

I have an old Overland Data 9 track tape drive that I would really like to
test out and use at least once but it has one of those old 68 pin male
scsi cables hard wired to the thing.  Since I plan to try this out on one
of my sparcs, I need to figure out a way to get it hooked up to a (I
believe) 50 pin narrow scsi?  Is there some sort of adaptor out there
somewhere, or do I have to rewire the thing and if so, where can I find
pin-out info..  BTW any info on these old 9 track tape drives would be
appreciated.  I haven't used this thing for 5 years and it's been sitting
in a closet at work since then.

Thanks!
-Linc Fessenden

--
 11:15am  up 32 days, 23:13,  4 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.02, 1.18