[SunRescue] Re: [Sales] Equipment for sale

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 09:55:45 CDT 2001

> Just talked to Pete on the phone, BTW.  he's doing okay, has sworn off
> motorcycles, and is doing good considering the situation.  Has to use

i've noticed one thing in life.  after you lay a bike over once you are either
"normal" and swear them off (like i did) or you are a local harley dude and you
get back on the bike and ride to the hospital and then ride home after they
are done putting the cast on. :)

-brian

ps: for example my friend who put a highway peg /THROUGH/ his leg and still
isn't smart enough to buy a car. :)