[SunRescue] SparcStation Voyager Serial Port Strangeness

amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 04:33:15 CDT 2001

James Sharp wrote:
> Sigh.  I miss the hellfire & brimstone raining of Texas thunderstorms.  I
> think there's been two worthy storms in the 2 1/2 years I've been in
> Maryland...and one I couldn't really appreciate cause I was too busy
> trying to keep us alive while driving down Route 29.

you missed a doozy tonight...it ended up rolling past here going about
40, lovely 70mph winds, hail, horizontal sheetrain, the works. it also
managed to throw some construction dumpsters--24 yard steel dumpster
containers--full of trash from the construction site and across i-35 and
it tore up a local tinseltown (movie theatre) also.

--a