[SunRescue] SparcStation Voyager Serial Port Strangeness

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 03:35:55 CDT 2001

On May 21, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > I grunt & heavy things move...just ask Dave.
>
> Man, y'all like to talk about farting a lot... 8-)

  Well...that's cause there's this woman that I'm kinda chasing...and
I can't very well do that around her, so I gotta get 'em all out while
I'm around YOU GUYS. =)

  "Hey Mike!  Come on over here and pull my finger!"

  James, Mike N, and I watched "Meteor" tonight at my place...you know,
the one from the mid 70's with Sean Connery and an breathtakingly
beautiful Natalie Wood.  Man, seeing Sean Connery puttin' the moves on
Natalie Wood was like watching some sort of religious event.

              -Dave