[SunRescue] Tape drive

Ken Caruso rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 20 14:10:19 CDT 2001

	I remember when I was doing a contract a DEC in NH (NQ0), and they
had just rolled out MS Exchange. Most of the Engineers were very reluctant
to give up their vaxstations, and continued to use VMS-Mail and VMS-Notes
(which eventually got changed to hypertext :( ) for a long time before
they could get them to switch to NT/Exchange. Which ended up being a good
thing, since in the first phase of the Exchange roll-out it was not
uncommon to have mail sit on exchange mail-hub for a couple of days before
finding its way to your inbox.

	In that building we had probably the best field engineer for
Vax9000s in the company and he was always busy talking to customers didnt
seem like there was any shortage VMS then. (5 years ago)

Ken (slightly off-topic) Caruso