[SunRescue] Pete Wargo injured - but OK

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 19 19:16:56 CDT 2001

FYI, just got this from Pete's wife:

Hi! I'm sorry I didn't contact you earlier, but havoc ruled!

On Wednesday, Pete was involved in a motorcycle accident. He is OK. He is
out of the hospital as of today.

He is very fortunate. His only broken bones are a little toe and an index
finger. Unfortunately, he's still in two leg casts. One is to hold a ten
inch gash in place and the other is to help support an ankle full of torn
ligaments.

My husband (just in case you didn't notice) is a social creature and thrives
when he can interact with others. Unfortunately his left index finger is in
seriously messed up shape, so he won't be slamming out any sonnets on the
keyboard anytime soon.

He asked if you would put the word out to his friends in cyberspace.

Sorry again for the delay,
Chandra

--
Bill Bradford