[SunRescue] WTB: Exabyte 8500 tape drive in external enclosure

George Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 18 20:23:29 CDT 2001

I have one, a near new 8500 in working order in an 811 case (still has the little peel-off plastic over the viewing window...).
All Sun goodness.

I need SunPC 4.2 software...

I'd be happy to pass the 8500 along as a donation to help support SunHelp.org

And I'd really appreciate any help you could offer in locating a copy of SunPC 4.1 or 4.2 software.