[SunRescue] Sun 2/120 Support for NetBSD

Paul Khoury rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 02:41:25 CDT 2001

I noticed on the sunhelp.org page that NetBSD is possibly going to support Sun-2's.
Does anyone here besides me have a Sun-2?  I have the OS somewhere
on cyprus (my webserver), but I never figured out how to write tapes, and
I don't have a SCSI controller on my Sun 2/120.

Also, does anyone know how many MIPS this beast is?  I probably won't want to use it
a lot because of the immense power consumption (even though Los Angeles DWP
power is really cheap), but I'd like to be able to play with this old relic (that used to belong
to Los Alamos Labs, X Div).  It has 7MB of RAM in it.

Paul