[SunRescue] help a guy run 2.6 on his 670MP

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 16 19:12:37 CDT 2001

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 01:43:19PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Entirely different application.  Our biggest problem, if memory
> serves, was memory leaks in the C library.
>      -Dave McGuire

Anybody remember the "Kali" system that let you play
IPX multiplayer games over the Internet via TCP/IP?

The original Kali server was a Sun 4/110 full of 256K
30pin SIMMs, sitting in the datacenter of Texas.Net
in San Antonio. 8-)

Never stopped unless someone tripped over the power
cord.

I remember stealing the 19" mono monitor off that
box to use on my SS1 when I started there in '96.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net