FW: [SunRescue] SPARC 5 memory

Naji Alkateeb rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 16 14:36:04 CDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Naji Alkateeb [mailto:atomicnaji at home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 9:31 AM
To: Paul Khoury
Subject: RE: [SunRescue] SPARC 5 memory

Paul and the many others that responded
to the SPARC5 32MB DIMM string....

Once again, I am glad to provide, for FREE,
older SUN equipment that no longer has a value
in our market.

My only condition is that this equipment is
used either in a Non-profit, such as the SUNRESCUE
list, or for home systems which you use for
training and or a hobbie.

If your intention is to integrate parts and or refurbish
systems for resale - please understand that I am
not in the business to give away equipment so that
you may profit.  I will gladly sell you any SUN gear
that you require, however, THIS SITE IS NOT THE PLACE
TO SELL GEAR!!!

THIS IS AN INFORMATION EXCHANGE.

Please contact me Offline with any equipment inquiries.

Fifteen different individuals contacted me in regards
to the SPARC 5 Memory 501-2471 32MB DIMMs, several
who clearly indicated their intention was to resell
the Memory.

I don't want to play the game of determining who
is worthy and who is not.... PLEASE SCREEN YOURSELVES.

Approx. (60)Sticks of Memory were requested in total,
I will send each of those individuals What they requested.

Sorry for the lengthy Dissertation.

Naji