[SunRescue] sun pr0n needed ;)

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 14 15:10:39 CDT 2001

on Sat, May 12, 2001 at 09:01:16PM -0500, amy wrote:

> i'm in need of pictures of every system that sun ever released (wether
> publically or internally) to be used on thisoldsun.*. just your average
> full frontal shot of the chassis would be nice ;)

are you looking for just pics of Sun gear, or do you also want Sun-
combatibles and clones?  Like, for instance, Sparcbooks, and the Tatung
and Axil workstations?

--
David Cantrell | cthulhu at unixbeard.net | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh