[SunRescue] sun pr0n needed ;)

David Michaud rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 13 17:41:04 CDT 2001

kebabthesheep wrote:

> Well, I recently cleaned the insides of my 4/330, so I can do you foties of the reassembly of the
> machine :)  Also, I can do you photographs of the outside and insides of:
>
> 3/140, 3/60, 3/80, 3/470, 4/110, 4/370, (4/390 maybe soon) sparc1,1+,2, 4, 5, ipx, ipc, slc, elc,
> stacks of monitors and cables, tape drives, shoe boxes, sparc printer 1, as well as hoards of vme
> boards, and sbus cards.
>
> Just name it - and i'll get scanning / snapping :)
>
> Dave.

I think I've posted this link once before here, but here it is again...
Just a site I've been working on (or lack thereof :( )

http://users.757.org/~telmnstr/cpap/cpap/

Don't have much for Sun pictures yet, but if anyone has some up
somewhere, and doesn't mind me using them, please let me know. I'm
striving to create the largest archive of computer hardware out there...
:) Still much work to be done, including captions, etc. The backend was
originally coded in perl, but as it has grown, the structure has become
impractical, so i'm in the process of rewriting it in C / SQL. blah.

-Dave