[SunRescue] sun pr0n needed ;)

Alexander Bochmann rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 13 13:49:18 CDT 2001

Hi,

...on Sat, May 12, 2001 at 09:01:16PM -0500, amy wrote:

 > i'm in need of pictures of every system that sun ever released (wether
 > publically or internally) to be used on thisoldsun.*. just your average
 > full frontal shot of the chassis would be nice ;)

There are pictures on the sun3 zoo website:
http://www.sun3zoo.de/en/zoo.html

A single front shot of a 3/160 (not in original condition,
as I removed the tape drive to install a SCSI disk) and
the associated SMD disk chassis can be obtained from the
web server on that machine: http://zen.gxis.de/

Alex.