[SunRescue] Sun NCE 447L monitor? Any good?

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 11 12:27:56 CDT 2001

One of the save it before it goes to the dumpster items I picked up
today in the feeding frenzy was a Sun NCE 447L monitor (the one with
all the touchbuttons on the front of it (membrane things).  Is this
a multicsync monitor usable on most 13W3 suntoyz?  Anything I should
know upfront before I try to hook it up?  A websearch turned up
mostly nothing, except that it was a Nokia Valuegraph 17 (447L) thing.
I did not see a sun xxx-xxxx part number on it.

Is it a dud/low-end thing or useful?

Thanks

Bob