[SunRescue] metatool / disksuite problems

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun May 6 17:22:00 CDT 2001

I've done it VIA GUI and command, command is much faster IMHO, but I did
goof once and it took me about 1 hour to fix my goof when I encapsulated the
root disk, but did not do a "metaroot" command or watever it was to make the
miror bootable before rebooting into the mirror :(.  I dont think that would
happen using the GUI, but I am not sure.

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX