[SunRescue] "Hooking up" at TCF this weekend...

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 5 19:43:26 CDT 2001

>> so why don't we do this right next year?  what's a space cost?  if we all
>> tossed some money in a pot we could easily afford a spot i would think.  i'll
>> get a truck and we can load all our goodies into the truck, then find a spot
>> somewhere to gather and transfer stuff to each person's car.
>
> Truck?  With the people on this list I think you'd need
> McGuire's MOG. 8-)

you don't grok what i mean when i say truck.  i'm not talking about some wimpy
pickup truck, i'm talking about a 15' or 24' TRUCK with hydrolic lift-gate.

i could probably fill that myself though. :)

depending on how the parking spots are assigned a 24' truck may be un-realistic
since it's going to take up 5-6 spots.  a 15' on the other hand may be
reasonable, it all depends on how many people go in, and how much they plan
on hauling out (how can you plan, especially when you walk around going, "yup,
need that, and that, and that, and that, and that, and that, and that, and....")

heh.

also, i keep forgetting to say something, but devin, this rules:

find / -name *base* -exec chown us:us {} \;
su -c someone 'export UP_US=thebomb'
for f in great justice ; do sed -e 's/zig//g' < $f ; done

-brian
--
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll
be warm for the rest of his life.